At its Capital Market Day in Vittorio Veneto (IT) today, Kaba Group is showing how it intends to achieve its mid-term targets for the 2015/2016 financial year, and explain-ing what conditions will have to be in place for this to be possible. It is aiming for 5.0% to 6.0% organic growth and an EBITDA margin of 18.0% (in local currency terms).
Three Swiss market leaders have started to close a big gap in the NFC world. Thanks to the cooperation between Swisscom, LEGIC and Kaba, it will soon be possible in Switzerland to safely and easily integrate time and attendance recording and access control into the daily business processes using Near Field Communication.
Shareholders at Kaba Holding AG's Annual General Meeting have accepted all of the proposals by the Board of Directors. Amongst other things, they have elected John Heppner as a new member of the Board.
Kaba Group completed its purchase of Shenzhen Probuck Technologies Co. Ltd., based in Shenzhen (China), on 28 October 2013.
Michael Kincaid (51) is taking over as the new Head of the Access + Data Systems (ADS) Americas division with effect from 1 October 2013, and will thus join Kaba Group’s Executive Board.
Kaba Group finished a challenging financial year with solid results. Despite difficult economic conditions in many markets, the company's key financials nearly matched the prior year's positive figures. Overall, Kaba saw consolidated sales improve by 1.8% to CHF 964.3 million (prior year: CHF 947.5 million).
At the Security Fair Munich 2013, Kaba was honored with gold in the access control category for its new biometric reader B-web 91 05 FP at the Protector Award for Security Technology.
- Latest News
- 5/11/13 - Capital Market Day: Kaba aims for profitable growth
- 04/11/13 - Three market leaders pave the way for NFC-based ID services in Switzerland
- 29/10/13 - Annual General Meeting approves all Board proposals
- 28/10/13 - Purchase of Shenzhen Probuck Technologies completed
- 27/09/13 - Michael Kincaid as new Head of ADS Americas
- 16/09/13 - 2012/2013 Financial Year: Kaba finishes financial year with solid results
- 23/08/13 - Kaba strengthens its position in the Chinese market
- All corporate news
Head of Group Communications
Phone +41 44 818 9201
Fax +41 44 818 9052