The Simplex 5000 Series is a heavy duty Mechanical Combination Lock. Combining the traditional Simplex Sequential Code Chamber with a new design housing. The Simplex 5000 is field reversible and non-handed, accepting traditional style cylinders, allowing integration of modern restricted key systems
The latest addition to the line of mechanical pushbutton locks, the Simplex 5000 offers unparalleled strength, convenience and flexibility. This extra heavy-duty lock contains internal drive parts of cast stainless steel and a clutch-free direct-drive design.
Buttons are easy to press and its sleek design will fit nicely with any existing decor. Designed for simplest installation possible, non-handed design fits both left and right hand doors - handing changes in seconds. Kaba backs the Simplex 5000 with a two-year warranty.
Features & Benefits
· Easy to maintain - no batteries to replace.
· Durable heavy-duty construction.
· Removable or interchangeable cores
· Optional emergency key override
· Optional unlocked passage feature
·  External Code Change - Standard Model
·  Interior Code Change
·  Passage Turn Function
·  Interior Code Change & Passage Turn Function
Standard: Satin Chrome
Custom*: Satin Brass Lifetime, Bright Brass Lifetime, Duranodic