The Simplex 1000 Heavy Duty Lock features strong rugged design and construction. Well known for its durability and Simplex sequential code chamber. The 1000 Series will handle any high usage application. Available with or without key over-ride. Also available with a lever as the L1000 Series.
The 1000 family offers a tried and true way to protect your assets. The heavy-duty locks in the family are dependable, reliable and flexible enough to fit any security need in airports, apartment buildings, college facilities or manufacturing plants. Choose from knobs, levers, exit devices, exit PIN code locks and a variety of other model features in this diverse family of locks.
The Simplex The L1000 Series contains a heavy duty lever, available in left or right handed versions. As with the standard model it is available with or without key override and has the option of passage mode.
The EE1000 Heavy Duty Back to Back Code Lock features strong rugged design and construction. The EE is suited to all Dual Sided Access Applications, handling all environment and usage conditions. Available with or without key over-ride, not in passage mode.
Features & Benefits
· Easy to maintain - no batteries to replace.
· Durable heavy-duty construction.
· Removable or interchangeable cores
· Optional emergency key override
· Optional unlocked passage feature
· [__] Standard Knob without key override
· [LL] Heavy Duty Lever - Left Handed
· [LR] Heavy Duty Lever - Right Handed
· [EE] Duel sided Knob - Entry & Egress by Code
·  No key override, non-handed reversible
·  Key override, non-handed reversible
·  Passage Mode*, no key override
·  Passage Mode*, Key override
Standard: Satin Chrome
Custom*: Bright Brass, Antique Brass
· Removable Core Cylinder KD, 2xKeys, 1xControl Key
· Removable Core Cylinder KA, 2xKeys, 1xControl Key
· Cylindrical Latchbolt, 13mm Throw, 70mm Backset
· Anti Spy Shield (black)
· Rebate Kit for heavy duty cylindrical locks