The B-web 95 20 terminal is suitable for operations with 1,000 employees and 4,000 bookings. Data is easily captured, supported by a step-by-step instructional manual on the graphic display. This eliminates false entries. The set-up is very easy. Attach the docking station to the wall, click the terminal in place, done!
The B-web 95 20 is suitable for small and medium-sized operations. It has a modern look and feel and straightforward operation. The 16 function keys are parameterised to your specific processes. The terminal can be upgraded with more options later through license extension.
- Wear-free glass front and smooth surface.
- Flexible protective frame and optional metal housing for industrial environments.
- IP 54 protection class for industrial environments.
- Support of all conventional RFID readers
- Barcode scanner, magnetic stripe and fingerprint readers optional.
- Easy network integration using Ethernet interface.
- Optional offline / online / G-dialog operation.
- Simple ‘One-Click’ installation and replacement.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) means no separate power cable is needed.
- Data retention in case of power failure, no loss of data.
- Compatible with previous terminal generations, no laborious programming.
B-web 95 20
Innovative shop floor data collection: B-web 95 20
- 242 KB
- Brochures & data sheets